10 Things You Can Do for Skate Ministry this month!
Some ideas that will get your heart pumping just in time for Valentine’s day:
2. Donate your board. Why not put your old board to a good cause and donate it to a local skate ministry?
3. $3.16 can’t buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks but it can make a difference. Team up with Christian Skaters to plant Skate Churches.
4.Pray for a Missionaries reaching skaters or GO and join them. Want to serve as a missionary, email us for opportunities.
5. Share the Gospel with one kid (or more) at your local park this weekend.
6. Get some time with the Lord. You need the right tools to do the job.
7. Encourage someone you skate with so they will know Christ by the love you show others
8. Make some noise: Tell everyone you know about Christian Skaters and get them involved. Better yet…Tell them about Jesus too!
9. Rehearse your testimony. Public speaking requires rehearsal, so practice, practice, practice. Then, use it for God’s glory whether with your friends, classmates, coworkers, skate krew, or on a Skate Mission.
10. Volunteer. Stop in your local skate ministry and see how you can help or volunteer at a nearby indoor park and be a bright light. Don’t know where there is a skate ministry near you – Email us to find one.